This position shall include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Generation of 2D/3D CADD models and drawings using AutoDesk Inventor, AutoCAD and SolidWorks;
- Development of other technical engineering data;
- Coordination and communication with vendors, customers and other engineering disciplines;
- Travel and onsite liaison engineering activities as required;
- Applying extensive knowledge of principles, theories and concepts and industry practices and standards related to the design, development, testing, manufacturing and certification of aircraft structures, component parts and related component systems and subsystems for operational aircraft;
- Other duties or tasks as assigned.
Requirements: Minimum candidate requirements are as follows:
- US Citizenship Required.
- Minimum 5 years of aviation experience with B.S. in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to perform within customer’s schedules without sacrificing accuracy.
- Overtime and occasional travel are required.
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Random drug testing is a job requirement.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30+lbs.
- Must be able to operate carefully around multi-million-dollar aircraft interiors.
- A&P License a plus.
- Private pilot’s license a plus.
Salary/Benefits: Employer offers a Competitive Salary with a terrific Company Benefits Program, including health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with Profit Sharing, Costco Membership and more. In addition, Employer also offers its employees paid time off benefits (PTO) for vacation and/or sick time, and paid holidays.
Work Environment: We provide a friendly fast-paced office environment, with a centrally located home office in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. Position may require weekend and/or evening work and travel.