This position shall include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Extensive travel and on-demand support of aircraft testing, driving to/from aircraft test-sites within the continental US, transporting aircraft test equipment, as required;
- Occasional international travel to support of aircraft testing, as required;
- Research and development of aircraft avionics equipment lists;
- Generation of compliance reports;
- Support the avionics installation and/or aircraft integration onsite as required;
- Coordination with vendors, customers and all engineering disciplines;
- Providing onsite liaison support as required;
- Such other duties, tasks and work as may be assigned.
Requirements: Minimum candidate requirements are as follows:
- US Citizenship Required.
- Professional appearance and conduct appropriate to represent Company core business and values in direct association with Customer Personnel.
- This position requires effective communication in both verbal and written forms in a professional business aviation environment.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to perform within customer’s schedules without sacrificing safety.
- Overtime as required, including weekends.
- All employees must pass a pre-employment and random Non-DOT drug and alcohol test.
- Random drug testing is a job requirement.
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment background check.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record is a must.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 80lbs.
- Must be able to move sensitive test equipment carefully around multi-million-dollar aircraft interiors.
- A&P License a plus.
- Avionics installer experience a plus.
- Private pilot’s license a plus.
- OTR driver experience a plus.
Salary/Benefits: Employer offers a Competitive Salary plus Additional Practical Mileage Pay with a terrific Company Benefits Program, including health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with Profit Sharing, Costco Membership and more. In addition, Employer also offers its employees paid time off benefits (PTO) for vacation and/or sick time, and paid holidays.
Work Environment: We provide a friendly fast-paced office environment, with a centrally located home office in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. Position shall require weekend and/or evening work and travel.