Liberty Partners, Inc. seeks Electrical/Electronics Engineer II in Okmulgee, OK.
- Design of electrical component parts, component systems, and subsystems for aircraft
- avionics, navigation, communication, and entertainment systems; Support the development of
- aircraft navigation and communication systems security devices; Generation of electrical
- systems wiring diagrams, system schematics and drawings using AutoCAD, AutoDesk
- Inventor and SolidWorks; Perform electrical load analysis and generate electrical load reports;
- Fabrication of coax and wire harness assemblies and electrical component assemblies;
- Support the avionics systems installation and/or aircraft integration onsite as required;
- Coordination with other engineering disciplines on the development of manufacturing process
- specifications; Assistance with the development of relevant documentation for STCs, QA,
- PMA and repair station manuals; Provide sales and marketing support; Generate Flight
- Manual Supplements for FAA approval. Travel may be required 5% of the time.
Required Bachelor’s degree in Aircraft Avionics Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics Engineering and experience with procuring, maintaining, and testing monitoring systems and communication devices used to synchronize electrical protections across electrical networks. Experience with the design, development, integration, procurement, and testing of control systems and communication systems.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply at www.jobpostingtoday.com Job ID: 33720 for consideration.